- A brief recap of Collective Impact, emphasizing its goal to promote thinking and acting differently in addressing complex community issues.
- Emphasis on the importance of ongoing learning as a key strategy to accelerate the effective implementation of Collective Impact.
- An emphasis on experiential learning – that includes providing tools and resources.
- An opportunity to engage in peer sharing and Q & A with subject matter expert.
- Session Slides
- Common Agenda Worksheets
- “Supporting Pioneering Leaders as Communities of Practice: How to Rapidly Develop New Leaders in Great Numbers” by Margaret J. Wheatle
Mutually Reinforcing Activities
Achieve Collective Impact