During the remainder of this funding period (May 30, 2017), JSI/EPIC Center will provide support to Healthy Start grantees adopting the screening tools including working with grantees who plan to use the tools in their current form and grantees who will integrate questions from the tools into their existing screening processes. The following page provides ways in which you can connect with the HS EPIC Center for assistance.
- Screening Tool Flowchart (Last Updated 01/30/17)
- Screening Tool FAQ
- Screening Tool Frequently Asked TA Questions (FATAQ)
- Healthy Start EPIC Online Screening Tool FATAQ
- Screening Tool Implementation Checklist
- Screening Tool Pilot Test Report
- Performance Measure Data Dictionary
- Crosswalk of Screening Tools to Performance Measures
- Evidence Based Resources for Screening Tools
- Reference for Medical Conditions
- Reference for Medications
Healthy Start Screening Tools Technical Assistance Questions
This frequently asked technical assistance questions document includes the most commonly asked questions from the EPIC Center Helpdesk and EPIC Center screening tool webinars regarding the six (6) Healthy Start screening tools, their completion, updates, follow-up, and changes, and their relationship to the Healthy Start performance measures.
EPIC Online Screening Tool Technical Assistance Questions
This frequently asked technical assistance questions document includes the most commonly asked questions from the EPIC Center Helpdesk and EPIC Center webinars regarding the EPIC Online Screening Tool.
HS EPIC Center staff is available by phone or email to answer general questions or to connect you with more in-depth TA through office hours or submission of TA request. To reach the EPIC Center Helpdesk staff please call our toll free phone number 1-844-225-3713 or send us an email at email@example.com
We are hosting a number of webinars related to the implementation of screening tools. These webinars are posted on the event calendar, but will also be posted here when the recordings and materials are posted.
- Healthy Start Screening Tools: Getting Ready to Screen Program Participants beginning January 2017
- Special Initiative: Introducing One Option for Implementing the HS Screening Tools: the EPIC Online Data Collection Tools