In preparation for Infant Mortality Awareness Month in September, the HS EPIC Center will present on how to use social media before, during, and after events to engage stakeholders. This webinar is geared towards people who have a basic knowledge of social media tools. This session will include descriptions of tools such as Twitter Chats and Thunderclap, and how to effectively use a hashtag during an event.
1. To understand one social media engagement strategy.
2. To be able to add at least one social media activity to their program activities.
3. Track common social media metrics.
Using Social Media for Health Awareness Months: August – September Edition:
- Toolkit: Using Social Media for Health Awareness Months: August – September Edition
- August: National Breastfeeding Month ePostcard images:
- August: National Immunization Awareness Month and Week ePostcard images:
- September: Infant Mortality Awareness Month ePostcard images: